What a great question! It’s a question I asked myself. Fortunately I was privy to a Solavei conference call on August 15, 2012. James Leonhardt (one of the founding Solavei 12) was our guest and was able to answer that question for us. Here’s a summation of his response:
* The Verizon Network does not use Sim cards and that lets them out.
* The AT&T Network is crowded and carries over 6 million iPhones.
* AT&T is in lockdown because they have so many iPhones on their network that they can’t change and can’t expand their bandwidth.
T-Mobile on the other hand does have some nationwide coverage holes. I know that from living here in Texas. But here’s what they’re doing about it:
* T-Mobile is investing billions over the next 12 months to fill the 4G gaps they have.
* T-Mobile intends on becoming the largest 4G cell phone provider in 2013.
* T-Mobile in addition to 4G has WiFi calling and texting.
Solavei chose to align themselves with T-mobile because that’s where the future is. All phones on the Solavei Network will use Sim cards and have No Contracts. Here’s some additional pluses about T-Mobile:
* The initial cell phone platform is Android which lots of people have changed to, but in January of 2013 Solavei will also accept the iPhone platform phones.
* Solavei is already working on a Family Plan that will maintain the integrity of the basic $49 plan.
That is the essence of the August 15th telecon. I believe its important to share these facts with you.
Learn More About Solavei. Fill in your contact information on the right and we’ll send you the Solavei Video Link.
I look forward to your entering the Solavei Lane to get ready for the Solavei Nationwide launch on September 21st.
This is all about unlimited talk text and web for one low price and no contract.